Business Development Manager – DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
As a Business Development Manager for DACH countries, you will maintain and grow our customer network in German-speaking territories and manage relations with partners. You’ll also help us conquer new market segments. Every day, you’ll be contributing to pushing the boundaries of industrial processing and enabling new scientific discoveries by bringing a new generation of ultrafast lasers to both industrial and scientific customers. Our customers are passionate about the latest advancements in laser and optoelectronic technologies – so you’ll need to be too!
In the role of Business Development Manager, you will have an opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of the company. You will be part of the sales and marketing team, working closely with open-minded management and liaising with an agile team of engineers.
Fluence Sp. z o.o. is a top manufacturer of femtosecond fiber laser solutions with unique technology. The company offers robust and stable industrial-grade femtosecond lasers that are immune to misalignment and feature a novel all-fiber oscillator for a rugged, reliable package. Fluence is devoted to providing the highest quality standards and product reliability, offering a product lifetime that extends well over the warranty period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing relationships with new and existing DACH customers,
- Identifying and developing new leads, key strategic customers, and new markets,
- Managing the ongoing sales process,
- Giving first-class service and support to the customers,
- Preparing marketing materials and campaigns,
- Making calls and follow ups with customers as required,
- Preparing quotations and tender responses, and close orders
- Identifying and organizing conferences, trade fairs, and exhibitions,
- Traveling to visit customers and partners in DACH territories, and Fluence facilities in Poland, >20% of the time.
The perfect candidate will have:
- 4 years of experience working in capital equipment sales, preferably lasers,
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English (other languages are a plus),
- Good knowledge of DACH territories and femtosecond laser customers,
- Valid EU driving license,
- At least a bachelor’s degree in technical sciences or equivalent; not required if replaced with a strong technical background and experience,
- Outstanding business acumen,
- Ease of making new friends and then keeping professional business relations with them,
- Technical expertise, including knowledge of hi-tech equipment: laser, optoelectronics, photonics, and medical are a plus,
- Great attention to detail,
- Can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile,
- Eagerness to compete.
- Full-time employment with an initial trial period,
- Friendly, informal work environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Competitive compensation (salary & commission),
- Company car,
- Benefits, including sports card and private medical care,
- Ability to work from home officer
To apply for this position, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV. The person responsible for this recruitment is Anna Kubinowska, m: + 48 690 379 910.