Junior Sales Engineer30.03.2023 Warsaw, Poland
Junior Sales Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Sales Engineer to join our team.
In the role of Junior Sales Engineer, you will be part of the sales and marketing team, working closely with open-minded management and liaising with an agile team of engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
- dealing with new and existing customers,
- responding comprehensively to incoming enquiries,
- giving first-class service and support to the customers,
- preparing quotations and tender responses,
- helping proactively in conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions,
- traveling to visit customers and partners around the world, about 20% of time.
Sales Manager APACWarsaw, Poland
Sales Manager APAC
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team.
As a Sales Manager, you will maintain and grow our global customer network and manage relations with partners. You'll also help us conquer new market segments.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for Fluence Technology’s femtosecond lasers in the APAC region, with a focus on key industries such as consumer electronics and semiconductors.
- Identify and engage with potential distributors, evaluate their suitability, and establish productive partnerships to drive sales growth.
- Provide technical guidance and training to distributors, ensuring they have the necessary knowledge and resources to effectively promote and sell our femtosecond lasers.
- Collaborate with distributors to develop and execute marketing plans, including trade shows, exhibitions, and other promotional activities.
- Build strong relationships with key customers in the consumer electronics and semiconductor industries, understanding their needs, and providing tailored solutions to maximize sales opportunities.
- Communicate with academic customers to explore research and development opportunities and understand their requirements.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify new business opportunities and adapt sales strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product development and marketing, to ensure the continuous improvement of our femtosecond laser offerings based on customer feedback and market demands.
- Prepare sales forecasts, reports, and presentations to communicate progress, achievements, and challenges to senior management.
Business Development Manager – DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)03.11.2022 Warsaw, Poland
Business Development Manager – DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
As a Business Development Manager for DACH countries, you will maintain and grow our customer network in German-speaking territories and manage relations with partners. You'll also help us conquer new market segments.Apply now
Responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing relationships with new and existing DACH customers,
- Identifying and developing new leads, key strategic customers, and new markets,
- Managing the ongoing sales process,
- Giving first-class service and support to the customers,
- Preparing marketing materials and campaigns,
- Making calls and follow ups with customers as required,
- Preparing quotations and tender responses, and close orders
- Identifying and organizing conferences, trade fairs, and exhibitions,
- Traveling to visit customers and partners in DACH territories, and Fluence facilities in Poland, >20% of the time.