Business Development Engineer
Fluence is a dynamically growing Polish laser company devoted to delivering top-quality ultrafast laser solutions to the global market. We are looking for a Business Development Engineer, who would help us maintain and grow our global partner network, manage relations with customers and distributors, assist in conquering new markets and perfect our internal processes. As a Business Development Engineer you will have an opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of the company. You will be part of the core business working closely with the open-minded management, but also liaising with an agile engineering team. You will be working with customers interested in the most recent advancements in laser and optoelectronic technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- maintaining relationships with new and existing customers,
- identifying new leads, key strategic customers and new markets,
- actively take part in the ongoing sales process,
- giving first-class service and support to the customers and distributors,
- preparing marketing materials and campaigns,
- making calls to the customers,
- preparing quotations and tender responses,
- identifying and organising conferences, trade fares and exhibitions,
- traveling to visit customers and partners both domestic and international, >20% of time.
Perfect candidate will have:
- fluent written and spoken English and willingness to learn Polish if not native (other languages, are a plus),
- valid EU driving license
- at least Bachelors degree in technical sciences or equivalent; not required if replaced with a strong technical background and experience,
- >3 years of experience working in a sales or business development role, ideally laser related,
- outstanding business acumen,
- ease of making new friends and then keeping professional business relations with them,
- technical expertise including knowledge of hi-tech equipment (laser, optoelectronic
s, photonic s, medical are a plus),
- willingness to learn principles of advanced technologies to the level necessary for effortless communication with customers and partners,
- great attention to details,
- can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
Outstanding candidate will also:
- hold a PhD degree in technical sciences,
- be familiar with photonics, laser or optical/optoelectronics industry, current trends and products,
- have several years of experience in laser technologies or applications.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about your previous experience. The person responsible for this recruitment is Michał Nejbauer.