Responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing relationships with new and existing customers,
- Identifying and developing new leads, key strategic customers and new markets,
- Managing the ongoing sales process,
- Giving first-class service and support to the customers and distributors,
- Preparing marketing materials and campaigns,
- Making calls to the customers,
- Preparing quotations and tender responses,
- Identifying and organizing conferences, trade fairs, and exhibitions,
- Traveling to visit customers and partners, both domestic and international, >20% of the time.
The perfect candidate will have:
- 3 years of experience working in a sales role, photonics/lasers related,
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Polish (other languages are a plus),
- Valid EU driving license,
- At least a bachelor’s degree in technical sciences or equivalent; not required if replaced with a strong technical background and experience,
- Outstanding business acumen,
- Ease of making new friends and then keeping professional business relations with them,
- Technical expertise, including knowledge of hi-tech equipment: laser, optoelectronics, photonics are a must,
- Great attention to detail,
- Can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile,
- Eagerness to compete.
- Full-time employment with an initial trial period,
- Friendly, informal work environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Competitive compensation (salary & commission),
- Benefits include sports card and private medical care,
- Location with good access to public transport.
To apply for this position, write to email@example.com. Please include your CV and a cover letter. The person responsible for this recruitment is Anna Kubinowska, m: + 48 690 379 910.