Laser Embedded Systems Tester
We are looking for a Laser Embedded Systems Tester to join our team. We are looking for a versatile person whose experience and interests are at the interface of hardware and software. We offer a challenging and interesting job that will allow you to learn the ins and outs of advanced control systems of industrial femtosecond lasers and build a foundation of technology that guarantees their quality and reliability.
- work with the development and electronics team to define requirements and debug,
- functional testing of electronic control modules (unit and integration/system tests),
- testing control software on embedded linux platforms,
- automation of tests on dedicated hardware platforms,
- development of acceptance tests at various stages of production,
- development of test documentation, preferably in BDD methodology,
- developing or collaborating in the implementation of automated hardware test platforms,
- implementation of good practices in quality control.
- master or bachelor degree of technical studies,
- min. 4 years of experience in programming in python,
- experience in writing tests using dedicated frameworks,
- ability to read schematics of electronic circuits,
- knowledge of version control systems (Git/GitLab),
- willingness for continuous learning and transferring your knowledge to others.
Nice to have :
- experience in behavioral testing,
- experience in testing communication protocols,
- knowledge of C, FreeRTOS, industrial CAN bus protocols,
- experience with optics and lasers,
- ISTQB certificate.
- full-time employment based on an employment contract,
- friendly, informal work environment,
- flexible working hours,
- great location – near the West Railway Station,
- significant influence on building a QA team.