Junior Sales Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Sales Engineer to join our team. In the role of Junior Sales Engineer, you will be part of the sales and marketing team, working closely with open-minded management and liaising with an agile team of engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
- dealing with new and existing customers,
- responding comprehensively to incoming enquiries,
- giving first-class service and support to the customers,
- preparing quotations and tender responses,
- helping proactively in conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions,
- traveling to visit customers and partners around the world, about 20% of time.
The perfect candidate will have:
- fluent written and spoken English (other languages are a plus),
- at least Bachelor’s degree in technical sciences or equivalent; not required if replaced with a strong technical background and experience,
- experience working in technical sales, ideally laser related,
- outstanding business acumen,
- ease of making new friends and then keeping professional business relations with them,
- willingness to learn principles of advanced technologies to the level necessary for effortless communication with customers and partners,
- great attention to details,
- can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile,
- be familiar with photonics, laser or optical/optoelectronics industry, current trends and products – nice to have.
- Full-time employment with an initial trial period,
- Friendly, informal work environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Competitive compensation (salary & commission),
- Benefits include sports card and private medical care,
- Location with good access to public transport.
To apply for this position, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and a cover letter. The person responsible for this recruitment is Anna Kubinowska, m: + 48 690 379 910.