Sales Engineer / Sales and Marketing Support / Graphic Designer / English Copywriter / SEO Marketing Specialist / Office Administrator
To support Ukrainian citizens affected by the Russian invasion, Fluence would like to offer a job position to a Ukrainian national with the legal status to work in Poland (e.g. refugee status). We are eager to hire for one of the following positions: Sales Engineer / Sales and Marketing Support / Graphic Designer / English Copywriter / SEO Marketing Specialist / Office Administrator. The new hire will help our business development team in sales and marketing efforts, assist in delivering five-star sales service, and perfect our internal processes. At this position you will have an opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of the company. You will be part of the core business, working closely with the business development team and the open-minded management, but also liaising with an agile engineering team. We offer a work in a calm and easy-going atmosphere.
Responsibilities will depend on the skillset of a given applicant. Those might include support the team in sales and marketing activities:
- prepare professional marketing materials,
- keep website and product brochures up to date,
- manage social media,
- prepare and organize documents,
- tidy up CRM database,
- prepare quotations and tender responses,
- help in everyday activities: planning, shipping, taking phone calls,
- assist in preparation for events including conferences, trade fares and exhibitions.
The perfect candidate will have:
- good written and spoken English or Polish (B2 level or higher),
- 3-year experience related to at least one of the aforementioned positions
- computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office
- can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile,
- great attention to detail,
- willingness to learn principles of advanced technologies to the level necessary for effortless communication with the team,
- organizational skills,
- ability to work proactively and independently.
The outstanding candidate will also have:
- bachelor’s degree or technical background and experience,
- experience in CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce),
- experience in technical writing and marketing,
- experience in laser technologies or applications,
- strong writing skills, with the ability to write technical content,
- experience working in a sales or marketing support role, ideally technology related,
- outstanding interpersonal skills,
- ability to use graphic design software e.g.: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, GIMP, Inkscape, or similar,
- driving license.
Please be advised that by sending us your application with your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data contained therein for the purpose of the recruitment process.
The person responsible for this recruitment is Dariusz Świerad.