Electronic Systems Production Engineer
Working in a very innovative laser hardware industry requires highly skilled people with flexible approach to solving challenging problems. We give you the opportunity to prove yourself in the field and help us build the best industry-grade ultrafast lasers.
As an Electronic Systems Production Engineer at Fluence you will be responsible for various jobs required to assemble our products. You will also be helping our RnD department in their day-to-day operations. You will be working in close cooperation with an experienced engineering team of optical mechanical and electronic specialists.
Good candidates will:
- be able to read and understand assembly manuals written in English,
- be able to spot inconsistencies in assembly manuals and improve upon them,
- have skills to build mechanical and electronic assemblies,
- have skills to assemble cable harnesses,
- have experience in hand-soldering SMT components using various techniques and tools,
- pay utmost attention to detail and product repeatability,
- keep track of component stock and identify parts to procure,
- be well organized and keep their workplace tidy.
Awesome candidates will also:
- have prior experience in industrial manufacturing,
- have used ERP and MES systems in production,
- be able to read and understand schematics of digital circuits
- write well-structured documentation in English,
- know how to assemble PCB-s using reflow soldering,
- know how to test and identify flawed electronic circuits in production environment,
- have strong work ethos and be able to work independently as well as within a multi-disciplinary team,
- be willing to teach and be taught.
- full-time employment with an initial trial period,
- friendly, informal work environment,
- office location with good access by public transport.
To apply for this position, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your CV and a cover letter. The person responsible for this recruitment is Piotr Skibiński.
If you wish to be considered in our future recruitment processes without re-sending the application, please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement this and any future recruitment processes according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922).”