Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you will maintain and grow our global customer network and manage relations with partners. You’ll also help us conquer new market segments. Every day, you’ll be contributing to pushing the boundaries of industrial processing and enabling new scientific discoveries by bringing a new generation of ultrafast lasers to both industrial and scientific customers. Our customers are passionate about the latest advancements in laser and optoelectronic technologies – so you’ll need to be too!
In the role of Business Development Manager, you will have an opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of the company. You will be part of the sales and marketing team, working closely with open-minded management and liaising with an agile team of engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing relationships with new and existing customers,
- Identifying and developing new leads, key strategic customers, and new markets,
- Managing the ongoing sales process,
- Giving first-class service and support to the customers and distributors,
- Preparing marketing materials and campaigns,
- Making calls to the customers,
- Preparing quotations and tender responses,
- Identifying and organizing conferences, trade fairs, and exhibitions,
- Traveling to visit customers and partners, both domestic and international, >20% of the time.
The Perfect candidate will have:
- 4 years of experience working in capital equipment sales, preferably lasers,
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Polish (other languages are a plus),
- Valid EU driving license,
- At least a bachelor’s degree in technical sciences or equivalent; not required if replaced with a strong technical background and experience,
- Outstanding business acumen,
- Ease of making new friends and then keeping professional business relations with them,
- Technical expertise, including knowledge of hi-tech equipment: laser, optoelectronics, photonics, and medical are a plus,
- Great attention to detail,
- Can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile,
- Eagerness to compete.
- Full-time employment with an initial trial period,
- Friendly, informal work environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Competitive compensation (salary & commission),
- Benefits include sports card and private medical care,
- Location with good access to public transport.
To apply for this position, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and a cover letter. The person responsible for this recruitment is Anna Kubinowska, m: + 48 690 379 910.